Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Surprise

This Easter was wonderful! It was our first together being married, and Josh being his wonderful self, organized a sweet surprise for me. That is one of the best things about being married. We get to spoil each other, and do little surprises for one another, and serve each other. Josh is so good at always making me feel so loved, he is constantly leaving little love notes around the house, or surprising me with random things... I am so lucky to be married to him!!!

For example, these pants:
(I had wanted the pink ones really bad! The other ones were just because! Josh picks out the best clothes for me! He has very good taste!) :)




On my birthday, I woke up to a candle lit breakfast, a decorated house AND a decorated car! :)


I couldn't go in there for some reason... he always lets me know i'm a princess! :)



Josh makes me breakfast almost every Saturday morning! I told him I don't expect it but he knows how much I love it!! He is so sweet!! This is one of our favorites!! Compliments to his momma, Shauna Gruwell who is an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G cook!! These are called german pancakes. It's our FAVORITE breakfast ever, and Josh makes them a lot for us!



There are too many awesome memories I could share about our first 8 months of being married, but I'm trying to play catch up! So.. I'll just stick to the best ones!

SO... back to my Easter Surprise! The video pretty much says it all, but Josh surprised me with an Easter Egg hunt at our house!! He is so thoughtful! I just am amazed all the time!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=6JiO--BtYLY&nomobile=1


The next day, the Easter Bunny called ;) He hid Josh's Easter basket in our house!! When Josh got home from work, I told him about the phone call from a special bunny that i'd received. Being the competitive man that my husband is.. he found the Easter basket quicker than it took me to hide it.. I mean, the Easter Bunny to hide it! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment